What is QoffeeSIP?
What can I use QoffeeSIP for?
You can use QoffeeSIP to create realtime video & voice applications over the web, connecting your WebRTC enabled browser to any SIP enabled device, like an IP PBX, a VoIP phone or any Unified Communications platform. In fact, we already have a product based on it called IdentityCall, you can visit this site to know a bit more about it.
Developed in CoffeeScript (simple syntax).
Really tiny (< 32 KB).
- Video/audio calls (WebRTC).
SIP over Websockets protocol (and secure).
- SIP Outbound and GRUU protocols.
- Design focused in simplicity, having in mind the final user.
- Some examples of use included.
- Open source (LGPL).
- QuoffeeSIP is licensed under the LGPLv3 license.
All multimedia contents are distributed under Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported license.
We have deployed this demo for you, so you can easily test this tecnology right now in your browser.
Widget Connector url http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8SsVwEc1JI
We have a Github repository where you can download a copy of QoffeeSIP. If you only want to include WebRTC capabilities in your website (without worrying about implementation details) you should start checking first lines of this Quick start guide. Then you could walk through the rest examples of use to get you initiated in a smooth & comfortable way. Furthermore, you have an API section in which all implemented methods are described.
There are different ways to help us to improve this project:
- Use it on your Unified Communications project.
- Ask us for new features. (Mailing list)
- Write code. (Developer guide)
- Report a bug.
NOTE: In docs folder annotated code generated with Docco is also provided.
We have successfully tested the QoffeeSIP stack with the following platforms:
NOTE: Howtos to setup them correctly are being supplied here.
- Managing Client-Initiated Connections in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Obtaining and Using Globally Routable User Agent URIs (GRUUs) in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- WebRTC 1.0: Real-time Communication Between Browsers
Quobis is a leading european company in the delivery of carrier-class unified communications solutions with an special focus on security, interconnection and identity management. You can learn more about our activities at our website, http://www.quobis.com/.